Search This Blog

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Verse I'll Never Forget #1


Why should I say that I feel like Cassius Clay.
Just a little bit older, No I'm still me,
I give the girls the cold shoulder.
But I write about my favorites like MF DOOM.
When I die bury me like King Tut in a tomb,
But not before I bury my bone in a womb,
Im so messed up,
Reason why the cops never try to make me fess up
Cause I'd rather die in Jessup,
Said I was going balls out,
No that's the way I dress up.
Ima say it exactly how I feel,
From the place where brains go to waste,
And children have to steal, food off tables,
Clothes out of stores,
Where boys become pimps, and their moms become whores,
I've been poor before and can't take it anymore
Your life as OMG, while mine was SOL,
Homies moving baking soda, while
I was just trynna sell rhymes,
I've seen more Nicks (Knicks) and Dimes,
Than a fellow,
Who resembles Carmelo Anthony,
I spit so legit, you hypocrite
Your rhymes are blasphemy
I feel sorry for, whoever has to go after me
After Me

No comments:

Post a Comment